Dr Rob Auricht, Veterinarian and Practice Owner
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science, University of Melbourne
- Certificate in Ultrasonography, University of Sydney
- Accredited PennHIP member
- Member of the Australian Veterinary Association
- Member of the Australian Small Animal Veterinary Association
- Member of the Australian Veterinary Business Association
- Accredited MEDIVET Stem Cell Practioner
- Member of the World Association of Laser Therapists
- Member of the Australian Medical Laser Association
- Accredited member of Association of Internal Fixation
Rob graduated from Melbourne University in 1983. His first employment was working in a referral orthopaedic practice with Dr Pat McCormack. In 1986 Rob travelled to WA where he worked in a mixed practice. In 1988, on returning to Gawler, Rob worked with the Harbison Veterinary Practice. Predominantly a large animal practice and was instrumental in moving the practice into small animal care also. After locuming in the Adelaide area, he became partner in a small animal hospital where he was for 10 years.
In 2003 Rob decided to open his own small animal veterinary practice and Riverside was born! Rob's main interests are orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery, stem cell therapy and laser therapy.